Welcome to our new issue, The World is a Circle, sponsored by Ruby Rock-It. Fasten your seat belts because this theme is about to take off. The focus is on travel, vacations and all things round. See below for ideas on the types of projects you'll want to link up.
Six of our design team members created projects for this issue with Ruby Rock-It's Essence East Coast collection. There's a mix of layouts, a card, an altered project and an album to inspire you.
Here are a few ideas to get your mojo flowing, but you know we love when you put your thinking cap on and show us something outside of the box. :)
- Use round embellishments like buttons, brads, doilies, sequins and circles like Shannon did.
- Share a project that includes maps, globes and/or suitcases.
- Have you traveled the world? Create a layout about it or an album like Danielle did.
- What is your dream destination?
- Tell us about your best vacation or favorite vacation spot like Kelly did.
- Put the focus on polka dots.
- Create a round project, like Holly's amazing clock.
- Use the word "world" or "circle" in your title or journaling like Leah did.
- Maybe circles make you think of ferris wheels and carousels.
- Use any Ruby Rock-It collection to create anything you'd like. Lisa chose to create a Father's Day card.
Link your projects (new or old, we're not picky) and link back to Paper Issues between now and June 8th for a chance to win this amazing Ruby Rock-It Essence East Coast Collection prize package (album not included).
***Please link your project(s) back to Paper Issues in some way to be eligible for the prize.***
Here are the links to Ruby Rock-It's product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.