Raise your hand if you're a fan of the movie Pitch Perfect. The title of this movie was the inspiration for our new link up, also called Pitch Perfect. Lawn Fawn, the fabulous stamp (and so much more) company is sponsoring this issue. They sent their adorable Stay Tuned stamp set for the design team to work with AND a set for us to give away as a prize (more on that later)!
As always, six of the girls on the Paper Issues team created fabulous projects (above) to inspire you. Just in case you need more ideas, here are some other ways you can "pitch" this theme:
- Share projects with a music theme — maybe it's about singing, choral or a capella groups or an instrument you play.
- Tell us about your favorite baseball team (as in pitching a baseball).
- What's your favorite movie, song or musical?
- What is your idea of perfection? Are you a perfectionist (as in pitching your expectations)?
- Use song lyrics or music notes.
- Show us a project about camping (as in pitching a tent)
- How about a page about a toddler's temper tantrum (as in pitching a fit)?
- Have you ever done a project based on your favorite commercial (as in a sales pitch)?
- Let's see some trash-to-treasure/upcycling projects (versus pitching something in the trash).
- Use Lawn Fawn products.
Link your projects (new or old, we're not picky) and link back to Paper Issues between now and April 27th for a chance to win Lawn Fawn's Stay Tuned stamp set.
***Please link your project(s) back to Paper Issues in some way to be eligible for the prize.***
Here are the links to Lawn Fawn's shop and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.