Welcome to our new issue, Mum's the Word! As you can probably guess, this issue celebrates mothers and motherhood, but there are many other ways to interpret this theme (more on that later). Doodlebug Design is our fabulous sponsor and they're giving away an awesome goodie bag to one lucky person who links up and links back to Paper Issues.
Six of our design team members shared beautiful projects for this link up (see above), all made with product from Doodlebug's popular Kraft in Color collection.
Now it's your turn to show us your creativity. :) Here are some ideas for the types of projects you could link up, but as always, feel free to think outside of the box.
- Anything having to do with Mother's Day.
- What do you call your mother?
- Is there someone in your life who is like a mother to you?
- Celebrate spring with a project showcasing flowers (mums maybe?) or gardening.
- Put the focus on a big word.
- Are you good at keeping secrets (as in, "mum's the word")? Create a project about your trustworthiness or use lips as an embellishment (as in, my lips are sealed).
- Share One Little Word projects.
- Use Doodlebug products.
***Please link your project(s) back to Paper Issues in some way to be eligible for the prize.***
Here are the links to Doodlebug's product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.