Saturday, October 5, 2013

You Are Fabulous




Hi it's me Bente back again, and for my afternoon post I decided to share one of my latest pages with you. I love these photos of my youngest taken just outside our gate on one of the last days of Summer in these parts. She is rapidly turning into a young lady and will be a teenager in a few short weeks!

  

Check out all the wonderful linkups to the original post for this issue HERE.



Make sure you get out those awesome Summer projects and link up while there is still time.
You could be the lucky winer of a PI gift certificate.
Using my code BENTE20 will get you a 20% discount at the store HERE.

Enjoy the rest of the week end!!


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page Bente!!! and your dd is a beauty too :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and beautiful page, Bente!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!