Thursday, October 3, 2013

Splash Pad -- Endless Summer Inspiration!

DeeDee again! ;) If you've been watching the blog (And my link up feature this morning) You'll know we at Paper Issues are waving goodbye to summer with an Endless Summer Link Up!! To inspire you getting something submitted in the last couple of days I'm sharing a layout of my own this afternoon:


This layout is ALL ABOUT Summer -- a 2 year old running around in the splash pad.. drinking from the fountain.. bright yellow paper and ink!! I urge you... grasp onto the last days of summer and SOAK UP SOME SUN FOLKS!!

Oh.. and LINK UP to win a prize :) 


1 comment:

  1. What a super fun layout DeeDee!!! I love your style and the colors are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!