Sunday, October 6, 2013

Product Spotlight: Lawn Fawn

I'ts Sara back with another Product Spotlight!  Today I am sharing some cards made with the new Into the Woods collection from Lawn Fawn!


I adore this newest collection mostly because I just love fall and the Into the Woods collection is all about fall! These leaves are one of Lawn Fawn's new die cutting sets and they are awesome because of their size and the fact that it also embosses the leaves!
I used just bits of paper from the Into the Woods line for the leaves and tag and then added a touch of sequins and fiber to finish it off!

This mix of sequins is a must have for your stash! 



This next card makes the most of those adorable sequins!  I started with my favorite paper from this line, Willow!  That bunting is too cute for words!


I cut a hole in the front of the card and inserted a shaker cup filled with sequins!

There are so many other new products from Lawn Fawn (paper, flair, stamps, die cuts and more!) in the shop!  Stop by and take a look!  Be sure to use my discount code to save 20%!



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Sara!! I just love the card with the shaker cup!! and the Lawn Fawn products are awesome too! Going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work with the Lawn Fawn, Sara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!