Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Midsummer Beauty

Hi everyone! Alex here today. I wanted to share one of my layouts with you. Here in Sweden, Midsummer is one of the most important holidays of the year. One of the traditions, besides dancing around a giant maypole, singing "Små grodorna" (Swedish for "The Little Frogs") and jumping like frogs (yes, we actually do that!), is to make and wear crowns of wild flowers. I love sharing this tradition with my daughter. Here she is, wearing her not so fresh but beautiful crown.


Love this photo of her. You can really see the spitfire behind that pretty little face :-)

I have used the Saltwater collection from Elle's Studio. Check out the SHOP for more goodies from Elle's Studio. You'll find the new and gorgeous Penelope in there. I for sure can't wait to play with it! Use my code ALEX20 to get 20% off your entire order.

There is still time to link up one of your "Endless Summer" projects for your chance to win a $20 GC in the Paper Issues shop. Check out our current issue for more details! 


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!