Thursday, September 19, 2013

*{Twine is Wrapping Up..}*

See what I did there...with my word trickery? 

There's still time for you to get in on our *{Current Issue}*...not much, but some...and I think you totally should!

Not one to shy away from the twine...I created this layout celebrating Mack's 9th birthday..and yes it has twine on it. 
(Seeing as how you're all super bright, you realize this and I am just being redundant in telling you so.)



Not only did I use twine..I also used some awesome scrappy stuff available in the store...as in Bella Blvd scrappy goodness! If you want some...just click on the pic below and it will direct you to the PI store in the Bella Blvd section...see what a great friend I am?!?! Enabling you and everything! Thanks for looking and have a great A.M., I'll see you in the P.M.!






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this layout is awesome.
    So bright and cheerful :)
    Your daughter is such a pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!