Saturday, September 14, 2013

Twine Candy!




Missy G again and do I have a treat for you, one of our lovely readers, Jessica has linked up this fabulous halloween candy treat! I love how she used the twine to add that little something to the top of those adorable candy corns. 

Remember that you still have time to win our prize pack from The Twinery! 


To win, you must do the following:
1. Like The Twinery {tell them Paper Issues sent you}
2. Like Paper Issues {thank you}
3. Leave a comment on this post telling us your favorite twine color.
4. Link up any twine project for a bonus entry! 
Feel free to link up to the Twinery's X Marks the Spot challenge as well.
Did you know we are on Pinterest and Instagram?  We are!  We feature your projects there, too!

You have until September 21 to link up!


4 comments:

  1. Those candy corn goodies are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project!
    I like pink, so any shade of pink twine works for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies
    I like the both pages
    my fav color is yellow
    xx and tks for the chance to win
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!