Saturday, September 28, 2013

Summer Sunshine | Feature

Gooooood morning!

Hopefully everything is sunshine-y in your neck of the woods but if not I am here to bring you some sunshine of my own with my layout that's perfect to represent the Endless Summer that's been floating around here at Paper Issues!




If that doesn't bring a smile to your face I don't know what will!

You know what else brings a smile to my face?  New scrappy goodness from the Paper Issues shop!  Ease your end of summer blues with a little shopping and snag an extra lil' 20% off with code SCRAPGOO

And there's still plenty of time to link up your Endless Summer projects and get your name in the hat to win a super fab $20 Paper Issues gift card.  Show me the money!

We're still wearing our white pants and shoes after Labor Day until October 6th so get crackin'!

3 comments:

  1. I just love Jess' work and her daughter is ADORABLE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this layout so so so so so so so so so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jess!! This layout is awesome!! Going to pin it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!