Thursday, September 12, 2013

Put Some Twine On It : U & I

Hi, it's Evelin here today featuring a gorgeous layout by Alex for the latest issue sponsored by Twinery


I love the color scheme that she chose... all light and dreamy with pops of colors and of course some clever twine-action. Love how she tied the twine to the holes on the patterned paper and to her punched cardstock. 

Do you have any twine projects to share? Remember to link them up here for a chance to win some fabulous goodies!

and psssstttt.... there's lotsa new goodies in the Paper Issues store right now! Use my code Evelin20 to get 20% off your order. Go on now, you know you want to :)

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing layout! The twine adds such movement! It's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you SO much for featuring my layout! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you SO much for featuring my layout! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!