Monday, September 9, 2013

Put Some Twine On It: Baby, I'm a Star


Hi everyone! Lisa here to share a layout I created for our newest issue, Put Some Twine On It. It's being sponsored by The Twinery.

I used twine on my page in a couple of ways...threading it through button centers, adding a bow to the button on the tag, stitching an 'X' in the center of the camera clip "lens" and wrapping some twine around one of the chipboard stars.

So go ahead and link your twine projects up to our current issue and you might win a sampler pack of twine from The Twinery. Who doesn't love twine, right?


Before you go, be sure to take a peek at all of the new goodness (like Lawn Fawn and Simple Stories) that's arrived in the Paper Issues store. You can use my code, LISA20 to get 20% off your purchase, plus U.S. orders $60+ ship for free! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this dance layout. Cute embellishments and love her costume.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!