Sunday, September 22, 2013

Product Spotlight - My Mind's Eye

Its time for another Product Spotlight!  I hope your enjoying seeing how some of the products in our shop can come to life on layout!  Today's spotlight is all about the Cut and Paste collection from My Mind's Eye - ADORABLE!

We have a few new lines in the shop right now from My Mind's Eye (MME) but the Cut and Paste collection really caught my eye with it's bold, cool colors and distressed look!


The colors just grabbed me!  I started with this Striking double sided paper as my background - I love how it changed colors!  I wanted to add some other colors to it to pull all the colors together.  So with my handy dandy Heidi Swap mists I added some close up slashes of Pink Primrose, Chartreuse, Amethyst and Gold Dame (this one is my all time favorite mist, it goes with everything!!)

I was inspired to create this layout based on Sketch #251 from Creative Scrappers and I add to add some circle elements on the left side of the layout.  I selected my favorite papers from the Cut and Paste collection, Be Live, Love True and Loved Devoted and cut rings from them!  


I got a little creative with some sequence and I put it in side a shaker frame! I added lots of Enamel Dots  and other embellishments from the Cut and Paste line, including the label sticker sheets.

I hope you see what I see in this collection!  It is moving fast from the Paper Issue Shop so get yours before its gone and be sure to use my discount code at checkout for 20% off!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!