Sunday, September 8, 2013

Product Spotlight - Bella Blvd

Hi Paper Issues Fans!  Its Sara back again for a new Product Spotlight!  I think I speak for most of us when I say I love the new lines from Bella Blvd!   Todays spotlight is on the new Trick or Treat and Daily Chevies lines from Bella Blvd!

I love halloween and I knew I wanted to create a few fun projects with this bright and spooky collection!

First up we have this adorable coffin made with a single sheet of the Daily Chevies collection!  Simple and cute (I am mean scary!).  I used some of the Enamel Dots from My Minds Eye to embellish the coffin along with a sicker from the 3x6 Trick or Treat sticker sheet - I love these sticker sheets they are only $1.25!

I have an itty bitty treat back that is perfect for a pint size trick-or-treater!  This was quick and simple to create with another sticker from an Bella Blvd arrows sticker sheet, a scrap of double sided boarders paper from the Trick or Treat line and a coordinating tag!


Here is a large treat bag that has a few papers from the Daily Chevies line and a little more of the Trick or Treat boarders paper!

Its time to start thinking about your halloween pages and decorations - be sure to get your Trick or Treat and Daily Chevies products from the Paper Issues Shop and start creating!

Use my code for 20% off your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!