Saturday, September 7, 2013

Playing with Doodlebug for Fall {Cards by Lesley Croghan}

Lesley here again!!! I am excited to share three cards I made with my new Doodlebug papers and stickers! I used the new Doodlepops Stickers and the Doodlebug pretty Fall paper. I also used some Twinery Twine...I love that stuff!


  

My cards all measure 4.25" squared and were simple to make!! I used some circle punches to create the "home" for each Owl. I love Owls and have them all over my primary classroom!!! These cards will go to my parents and teaching colleagues throughout the year.




Thank you for stopping by to check out my creations!!! Fall is just around the corner! 


To receive 20% off your Paper Issues order, 
please use the code Lesley13 at the checkout.


4 comments:

  1. SUPER DOOPER cute!! Love these owls and that fall paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owls. Love the papers and your cards with the adorable owls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. owls...gotta love owls! Super cute Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!