Thursday, September 5, 2013

Play and Explore

Good morning everyone! Alex here today.

I would like to start this day by sharing my take on the Simple Scrapper sketch. I have used the adorable Cameron collection from Elle's Studio.


I had so much fun playing with the sketch! I would like to encourage you all to give it a chance, play along and share it with us! Jump over to our current issue and read all about how to win a prize from Simple Scrapper, our awesome sponsor this time. Or how about a $20 GC in the Paper Issues store? You could use that GC to get your own goodies from Elle's Studio, or just grab something from all the news that are arriving every single day. Use my code ALEX20 to make those $20 last longer ;-)

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!