Sunday, September 29, 2013

Peaches Feature

Hi everyone! Marie here to share with you a Endless Summer page brought to you by D's Paper Studio one of our MANY players.

Love the 3 big photos as a focal point. The colors scream summer to me! This page is really cute and makes me wanna go on a picnic! Make sure you play along with us and you could win a really cool prize! 


We have so many awesome entries so far. Check out the gallery for some inspiration. 

One more thing... Did you see this totally cute stamp from Chic Tags?


 Veronica must've made it especially for me! My house is super mad. If you happen to pick it up (or anything in the store for that matter) use code AWESOMEPANTS to get  20% off your entire purchase!


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back later today for some more fun.
Marie

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites. Thanks for featuring my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fabulous Debby!!!! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!