Sunday, September 1, 2013

New products in the Paper Issues store

It's Danielle here back again with you this afternoon. I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful Sunday, but just in case you want to shop a little this afternoon, I want to show you some new products we have in the Paper Issues store.

First I want to start with this super fun Smarty Pants collection by Simple Stories, which you can find overhere. Now that the kids are back to school you probably have a lot of school photos and this collection is perfect for it. Don't you just love these die cuts?
 
Another new favorite of mine is the Memorabilia collection by Teresa Collins, overhere in the store. I love the colors in this collection and I think this paper is my favorite!
 
And last but not least, we have some Skipping5 puffy stickers in the store. They are all so cute!

Now is a great time to shop! Besides the 20% off with my code DANIELLE20, all US orders of $60 or up will be shipped for free!! So what are you waiting for, check out all the new products we have in store for you!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!