Monday, September 30, 2013

Lets Ride

Hi! Danielle here today to share with you my layout from the Endless Summer Issue 
using some of the new Maggie Holmes & Amy Tangerine products in the shop!


I adored these new Amy Tangerine Thickers!
You can find them in the shop HERE


And the yellow in this new Maggie Holmes paper is perfect!
You can find it in the shop HERE


and don't forget to use my code to save 20%
on your entire order!!!


Don't forget to play along and link up you project for
your chance to win!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown










4 comments:

  1. super cute Danielle! I love those letters!! I've used them a lot myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those thickers are too cute! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally cute page! Love that gold doily!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!