Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello! It's Amy here today, and I wanted to quickly share a layout with a visual theme that always reminds me of Indian Summer; cicadas. Today is my birthday, and every year as a child, when I heard the cicadas in Kansas begin to sing, I knew summer was winding down, and it was almost time for that exciting special day....my birthday. Now, birthdays aren't quite as exciting, but cicadas still are.

IVY, FULL w background, ALLassiter, UWS
I used some gorgeous paper flowers that I found in the Paper Issues shop , as well as Paper and sentiment sticker from Pink Paislee's Hope Chest collection, and Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Teal. The fabulous cicada chipboard piece, flower flourish, fabulous floral flair, and cicada mask, are all from UmWowStudio.

Cicada and Masking, IVY, ALLassiter
What makes you think of an endless, Indian Summer? Create something around that theme, and link it up to our latest issue!

And of course..get 20% off when you use my rockin' code (hey, buy yourself a prezzie, and say it's for my birthday!): AMYLYNNE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!