Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloween is Just Around the Corner


Are you ready for Halloween? I got even more excited for Halloween after seeing this adorable mini album that Shellye McDaniel linked up to our current issue! I fell head over heels for it! I love the little touch of Twine at the stem of the pumpkin. Have you linked your project up to our current issue? The Twinery is sponsoring this issue and there's a fabulous prize up for grabs!


http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n508/ShellyeMcDaniel/ShellyeMcDaniel-PumpkinMiniAlbum2.jpg
Have you been over to the store? There's a ton of new products! Including this:
I don't know about you but I've been dying to get my hands on these!

 Or if you're in the mood for Halloween goodies there's tons of those in the store too. These stickers from Bella Blvd are adorable!

 Don't forget to use the code becki20 to get 20% off of your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!