Sunday, September 29, 2013

Endless Summer Glitz

Good evening everyone! I am back with another blog post, this time I am sharing a page I did for the Endless Summer theme using Glitz.


This summer we went skating. I hadn't been in over 20 years. I decided to try it out even if it meant falling flat on my butt. I am glad to say I didn't. I love Glitz's new Wild and Free line. I kind of felt wild and free on those skates. Haha!


Did you know that the paper issues store has lots of Glitz! Check it out and use code AWESOMEPANTS for 20% off your order.

Oh and dont forget to link up a project using the Endless Summer theme for your chance to win!


Marie


3 comments:

  1. Was just playing around with the digital Glitz Wild & Free..... super fun! Great layout ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit of this and little bit of Glitz and boom it all comes together...PRETTY....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout! Been wanting to do a layout about skating & how much it meant to me as a kid/teenager. So now I am inspired even more! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!