Friday, August 23, 2013

You Still Have Time!

You still have time to LINK UP to our fabulous 
Project Life issue...sponsored by Becky Higgins!
Go on, you can still play till the 25th!!

Speaking of Project Life, 
Have you seen this little doo-hickey:?


it's a 3x4 punch..perfect for all those little PL compartments. 
I'm still debating on this one, and feel like I might go a little overboard and
PUNCH ALL THE THINGS!!! 
Then, my boss is going to be asking my when I found time to round the corners of our post-its and why I'm insisting on shrinking down all our forms to fit onto my little punched cardstock...and my roommate is gonna get irritated with me trying to punch all our napkins into cute little 3x4 sizes....yeah...gotta still think on that one... ;)

I saw this Teresa Collins paper in the store too and just LOVE it!!

We also had a discussion this week about our favorite Gold mist and...
no contest, Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold Lame' was the clear winner!
I am not even a big gold fan, but I LOVE this stuff!!!

Make sure to use my code LORISPILLS for 20% off when
PLUS
We're now offering FREE U.S. SHIPPING with a minimum $60 order!

WOO!

Hope you find some time to create this weekend! 
xo
Lori :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!