Friday, August 9, 2013

You Rock {Star Embellishments!} with Lesley Croghan


Hello fellow crafters! 

Lesley Croghan here and I am excited to share my card that I linked up for the 
current Paper Issues Challenge!!! Have you played along yet?!

PaperIssues

We are hosting a Chipboard Challenge and UM, WOW is our sponsor!! Even though I do not own any of their chipboard (yet) I am sharing this card because I used a chipboard/cork star!! Oh my I love these sweet stars!!! So my project qualifies for linking up!! Have you linked up yet? There are SEVEN prize packages up for grabs from UM, WOW!! Isn't that amazing!


There are so many different star embellishments offered in the Paper Issues Store! A quick and easy embellishment is a fast way to add some texture and interest to your project!

Here is the pack I used:
Cork Hearts and Stars-Wonderful Day-Fancy Pants

and here are some more fun embellishments available in the store!

Glitter Stars Chipboard Stickers-Studio Calico-Atlantic

Tiny Stars Wood Veneer-Studio Calico

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!