Saturday, August 10, 2013

UmWowStudio We got a puppy!


Hi there, Missy G here again this evening! I'm sharing with you the layout that I made for this latest issue sponsored by UmWowStudio!

You can hop over to my blog to get all the details, but I wanted to share my favorite chipboard products that you can get right here in the Paper Issues store!


I just love these chipboard letter thickers! You can't tell here, but that are covered with little gold metallic dots!


I also love these shapes from Dear Lizzy Lucky charm!

Don't forget to enter here for your chance for the $20 dollar UmWowStudio gift certificate.


 

1 comment:

  1. What a great page! Love the design, the arrows and the title. And your puppy looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!