Monday, August 5, 2013

*{Um Wow, You're Wonderful}*

Since we're a huge Um Wow Studios kick this month..I am sharing with you another layout using Um Wow Chipboard and some Fancy Pants from the Paper issues Store..it's very rare to see a Karl layout. He's pretty tricky like that. 

I love the new store, have you seen it yet? 


Um Wow Studio...is *{FABULOUS}*...it's pretty much amazing! I know I say that about a lot of things...but I'm for real, yo. It's heavy, it's versatile, it's just awesome. I would buy it all if that wouldn't land me in divorce court. 




Thank you for letting me share some inspiration with you today...you can now return to your regularly scheduled programming.  



4 comments:

  1. This is awesome Shannon...love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout . . . love all the layers and details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!