Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Pier

Hi everyone! Alex here today.

Needless to say, I am deeply, madly in love with The Pier line from Crate Paper. Yeah, yeah, I know that I am not the only one, but still... I just can't get enough of it! Slide frames and chipboard elements from The Pier felt perfect for our current issue sponsored by UmWow chipboard. Here is the layout I made for you.


This little chipboard kite makes me smile!


I used the cut-outs sheet pretty much as it was. All the colors make me happy!


You can get this beautiful collection HERE. There is still time for you to use the code VACATION to get 30% off your order. 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Alex!! Love how well the colors of your photo match the colors of your paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!