Friday, August 23, 2013

Sometimes you gotta mix it up!

I like to mix it up sometimes, so when the Project Life cards hit my doorstep, I knew that I wanted to do something different with them. So I layered them up on a layout...

You can read more about my project, on my blog.

If you haven't already, make sure you do the blog hop. This is your last chance!! Becky Higgins is giving away a full core kit (US residents only) and each of the stops along the hop gives you a chance to win a sampler from the Kraft kit.
Make sure you visit Paper Issues and Becky Higgins on Facebook and if you haven't been by the PI shop lately you are missing out for realz. New stuff is arriving every.day. Go. Shop. Now. 
And don't forget to use my code to save some cash!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!