Sunday, August 25, 2013

Shopping in Milano

Hi it's me Bente here to share one of the layouts that I linked up for this issue. 
It is one of my recent favourites of the simple style lo's I've mede.. 
Some of you may know that I am really a shabby flower girl at heart , but I enjoy the occational play with other styles. :-)


My page has got some PL-style elements and I am delighted to say that our current sponsor is 
Becky Higgins/Project Life.



Don't forget to check out the Paper Issues store for some new goodies!
I think these new Ali Edwards stamps are so cool for all those vacation'pages that we'll be making now!


Leaving on a Jet Plane August Ali Edwards Studio AE Stamps-Technique Tuesday

PaperIssues
Today is the time for a new Issue here at Paper Issues and I hope you will be back this afternoon to check it out.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!