Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ruby Rock-It and UmWowStudio

Good morning everyone, Monique here!! 

I'm really loving our current issue as chipboard is one of my favorite embellishements on my pages! Here's a page I created using some UmWow chipboard arrows and the Carnival Queen collection from Ruby Rock-It. 


Here's a close-up of one of the chipboard arrows: 


And you? Have you linked up your projects using chipboards yet? There are 7 (!!) prizes to be won so it's worth it to give it a try! Here's the link to our current issue "Um, Wow! We Love Chipboard!" where you can find all the instructions. 

And if you feel like shopping (for some new chippies for example)  


 hop over to Paper Issues' shop and don't forget to use the code "vacation" for 30% off all your purchases!! 

That's it for this morning! I'll be back this afternoon, so stay tuned! 

Monique

1 comment:

  1. Love the wood pieces. Glad to get ideas on using them on my greeting cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!