Sunday, August 18, 2013

Project Life + ME!

Hey everyone!
Leslie back again - with MY Project Life I did!

It's kinda boring...but being my first ever try at this -
I kinda like it! I did it for Prima & Becky Higgins
Here you go...
here's my stab at it:
(go easy on me...LOL)






































I used the turquoise edition album set/
I had to decorate my album cover as well as a few of the inside
sheets of PL inserts...







































Hope you've enjoyed!!

OH!
Don't forget:  you have until August 25 to link us up
and for several chances to win some goodies from Becky Higgins!

See ya soon!
~Leslie

2 comments:

  1. I think it's fabulous!! I'm starting Project Life on "me" too! Youngest child just left for college and I want to capture, this first year as an empty nester.

    TFS,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this looked familiar... saw it on blog @ using Pima products a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!