Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Project Life is in the Details

Hi, my name is Jess and I have a confession to make.  I am not a Project Lifer! BUT... after seeing all of the projects posted so far I am THIS close to joining your ranks.  I love seeing the details in these layouts... it's almost like looking in your windows... but less creepy.  :-P

Monique's page is seriously packed with details.  And amazing colors.  She's converting me to Project Life *right now*!

Have you waded in to Project Life yet?  Are you fully submerged?  Show us!  Link up your Project Life stuff by August 25th. 

Becky Higgins is giving away a Core Kit to one lucky hopper. {Open to US residents only}
PLUS each girl on the hop is also giving away a Kit Sampler pack!
You know the drill!
Like Becky Higgins on Facebook. {tell 'em we sent ya}
Like Paper Issues on Facebook.
Leave a comment so we know you want to win!
Link up a project for a bonus entry!

And while you're here let me show you this:



You need one, right!?  You can get it and more awesome new goodies in the PI shop!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!