Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Project Life for non Project Lifers

I am another gal that hasn't jumped on the Project Life bandwagon, but seeing all the amazing projects that have been linked up, and visiting the Project Life website definitely has me intrigued. Becky Higgins is our generous sponsor, and you should definitely make sure you enter to win some of her amazing products.  You can find all the info here.

I am always looking for ways to use those cuuuuute PL products in my regular pages, and I love how Karen did just that here.


I love how the cards are just lined up with the picture, this is definitely something I am going to try.

Speaking of Project Life products, here are a few you can find in the Paper Issues shop:




What Project Life products are you loving right now?


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page! I'm going to scraplift this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely missed this post! Thank you so much ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!