Sunday, August 18, 2013

*Project Life Favorites*

Hey hey there everyone!!

It's Leslie Ashe here - sharing some Project Life Inspo
that's totally caught my eye this week!

I LOVE Project Life - only I'm SCARED to death of it.
WHY? I am not even sure - I just think..."Oh crap! I have
to scrap EVERY day?" crazy I know.

I've only done ONE Project Life thing & because it scared
me to near death (LOL!) I decided I'd do a spread per
photo session with my 2 kids.  I'll share my project I did
for Prima & Becky Higgins in this afternoon's post...so come back!

First up I have to share something from
our fearless Paper Issues leader:  Cassie Box:
Good grief. How CUTE is THIS!
I am in LOVE with what she did with her Project Life!
Just look:






Amazing, right?!
Check out Cassie's blog if you think THAT is amazing!


I also loved THIS from Jenny "Chez" Chesnick!















So cute! I never would have thought of making a mini. So so cute.

Check out Jen's blog here:  Say Chez

and finally...
this PL project by Kasi is so perfect!!
I LOVE the soft colors..and how cute is her little baby!



















I hope you've enjoyed my little inspo today!
Have a great one - see you back this afternoon :D

p.s. did you know that you have until August 25 to link us up
and that there's several chances to win some goodies from Becky Higgins

How cool is THAT?!

~Leslie


2 comments:

  1. Aww so awesome! Great projects! I have no clue how I missed that I was featured here. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!