Sunday, August 4, 2013

One amazing card!

Hi everyone! Alex here again.

I had so much fun going through the projects you guys linked up for our current issue Um, Wow! We love chipboard! sponsored by UmWowStudio. It's not easy choosing only one! But a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do :-) I am here to show you a fabulous card by Rachel Whetzel. Rachel linked up only a sneak of her card, but it was enough to catch my eye. Just look how cool it is!


I love the color combo, the chipboard against the red, black and white. I love how Rachel made her background using one of the UmWow chipboards as a mask. It's simply amazing!

Be sure to visit Rachel's blog and then follow her link to the whole project. There are some pretty cool closeups and even a peek at the inside of the card.

Now follow Rachel's example and link up some of your chipboard projects! We would love to see them!

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the colors and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card and design! Lovin' that pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layered circles!!! Fabbie card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY COW!! Thank you SO MUCH for the rave review!! I'm blushing so bad right now!! Thanks for the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!