Monday, August 26, 2013

My Simple Scrapper Sketch layout :)

Mary Jo here this morning. I love, love sketches! And when I saw this sketch, I knew it would be perfect for scrapbooking some of the new Instagram prints I just received in the mail.
Here is my take...
And here are a few items from the Paper Issues store that I used on my layout.
the alphabet and tag sticker sheet by Websters Pages
weathered patterned paper by Websters Pages
the Chalkboard paper by Echo Park.
and the Tiny Star Veneer by Studio Calico.
Several great prizes are up for grabs for this issue, so make sure you check out the details Here!
And feel free to use the code MARYJO in the shop to receive 20% off your next purchase!
I will be back this afternoon sharing a card I made using the sketch and scraps from my layout.



4 comments:

  1. Love how this turned out, Mary Jo! The chalkboard background couldn't be more perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice for background paper, AND border...which mimics the chalked bricks! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I really love the sketch and your take on it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout - that chalkboard paper is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!