Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Project Life | Kristine Davidson

Hello Friends!


It's Kristine Davidson here today - I started Project Life in January 2013 and I must say I LOVE IT! I am creating with no rules, no stress and no agenda. Although I usually do my PL spreads on Saturday Nights - I'm not limiting myself to a Sunday to Saturday Spread.  I often create 10 days at a time or even just one day during that week. It's really a great way to remember those awesome / not so awesome moments in life.

I'm going to showcase a few of my Project Life Spreads and perhaps you'll get a little inspiration for your own album. I often do my pages with printables, and mix some Project Life cards in the mix. You can make it as easy or complicating as you wish. I don't like complicating so i use white as my base, my journaling, etc.
Becky Higgins Project Life Kits are the BEST if you want to start your own album. It's never too late - atleast give it a try! ;-)



Don't Forget to LINK UP!  have until August 25 - CLICK HERE
Some chances win some goodies from Becky Higgins

I have another post to share this afternoon !
Talk soon
Kristine

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!