Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'll admit it, I don't do the Project Life.

This is due in part to the fact that I am a horribly organized person. It's mostly because I know I would have a meme somewhere of my face all scrunched up that's captioned "BUY ALL THE PROJECT LIFE!"...it would take my hoarding to a whole new level. 

However, I can appreciate the fabulous layout qualities of Project Life and the awesome sketch inspiration out there...and so if you're like me living under a rock, you can certainly use these sketches and layouts  to your advantage. See my layout below:


 I look forward to seeing my best friends each year. It comes and goes so quickly, but it makes me incredibly happy. Now we get to experience our friendship in a whole new way through watching our kids, they get along amazingly and the laughter is beautiful. 

Not only did I inspire you to participate in our current issue: Project Life, I also inspired you to check out the store...because I used some great products available in the Paper Issues Store!! Pssst! There is new stuff arriving literally every day!

❤ Have a great Thursday friends!!! 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!