Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hurry there's still time!


To link up to our current issue sponsered by Becky Higgins Project Life.

I recently had the chance to work with a Project Life Kit and I LOVEd it! I don't do Project Life but I love using their products. Those cute journaling cards are so hard to resist. Here's a project that I recently created using Project Life cards:

There's a great prize up for grabs you can find all the info here.

Cassie has some fantastic PL inspired products in the store right now:

This one is from Teresa Collins, you can find it here


Notecards 12x12 Double Sided Paper-Teresa Collins-Family Stories
Bella Blvd also released some with all of their new lines: This is one of my personal favorites. This is from the Daily Chevies line. You can find it in the store here.























Thanks for visiting us at Paper Issues today. Make sure to link your Project Life inspired projects here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!