Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello!

Hi! It's Mary Jo again sharing a simple card I made using the fabulous sketch from Simple Scrappers and scraps from my layout on the previous post.
The sketch...
and my card.
I decided to focus on the circles and title from the sketch. I punched the circles from six scraps of the patterned paper I used on my sketch layout. The Hello tag is from the same Echo Park line as the Chalkboard paper on my my layout. For a finishing touch, I also added one of the wood veneer stars.
Simple and sweet!

We would love to see your take on the sketch, and it's not limited to cards or layouts. I can see this sketch working for a fun home decor piece, too.
Make sure to link up your projects Here by September 9th! 
 
 


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!