Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hello Summer - Product Spotlight

This is Sara back again with another layout!


Have you seen all of the solid twine we have in stock? WOW we have every color in the rainbow and more!  I used the solid twine to stitch the clouds and sun at the top of the layout, I love how the solid twine gives a defined look with stitching.


I used up the last of my Cork Circles from Studio Calico on this layout (sniff sniff)!  I went to my Glitz stash for some Uncharted Waters paper and Peek-A-Boos - we have 4 different styles of the Peek-A-Boos in stock!


I have started to stock up on he chalkboard style products and I have to tell you these Chalkboard Stickers from Pebbles are awesome!  They come in a flag shape and are perfect for layouts or cards!


Like what you see?  Well stop by the Paper Issues Shop and stock up on supplies before they are gone!  Remember to use my discount code for a little extra savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!