Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy Happy Happy - Product Spotlight!

There are so many wonderful new products coming out but lets not forget about all the other awesome supplies in the Paper Issues Shop!


Here is a layout from Sara that shows some of the older products in the shop being put to use with some of the new goodies!  Let's see what she has used!

We start with the new Hello Again paper line from Carta Bella and the layout is embellished with lots of goodies :

Glitz Peek-A-Boos - These are perfect for layering on a layout!
* Studio Calico Cork Circles and Butterfly Stickers -  The cork circles are my favorite new product and these butterflies stickers never go out of style!
* My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots -  I want these dots in every color!  They are like a sophisticated new version of bling  -  A MUST have!
*  Grass Green Chevron Washi Tape -  This is the perfect shade of green and you can never have to much washi!
Get your goodie from the Paper Issues Shop today and save with Sara's discount code!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit. I got my Heidi Swapp memory file on Thursday! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit. I got my Heidi Swapp memory file on Thursday! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!