Monday, August 5, 2013

*{Chipboard+Daisies=Winning Combination}*

What's not to love about chipboard?

I am so in awe of everyone's entries to the *{Current Issue!!}* Paper Issues & Um Wow Studio! Amazing stuff, everyone!!

This layout caught my eye! Debbie over at Love Life's Little Pleasures created a layout using Um Wow Studio chipboard...and let me tell you it is FABULOUS!!! I am so excited that I got to feature it before anyone else!


You definitely need to go and check out her blog & leave her some love!! 


UmWow is giving away 7 prize packs!  SEVEN!!!!! Leave a comment on each blog on the hop for the chance to win a $5 GC! PLUS use the handy dandy Rafflecopter widget to be entered to win a $20 GC on the PI Blog!

You have until August 10th to link up!! 


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!