Sunday, August 11, 2013

C'est La Vie.

Hi, it's me Bente here to share a lo with you. 

I have not posted here for a while as the Summer holidays have been taking it's tolls so it actually feels quite nice to be back. How about you?

I wanted to share this lo that was in the previous Issue of the PaperHaus magazine and it also uses some chipboard as a frame around the photo.


This afternoon we will have a new issue and a new sponsor here but I just want to say a big thanks to UmWowStudio for having supported Paper Issues for this current hop! 

The new CHA products are already making their way to the PaperIssues shop and I am sure you'll find all you need for your scrapbooking there.
Just look at this kit.... Cute, isn't it?


You can find this and so much more HERE .

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful page Bente!! Love the design and the orange accents!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!