Friday, August 30, 2013

Another Simple Scrapper Sketch Layout

Hi Everyone, Kathy here with my take on our latest Issue...this sketch from our sponsor Simple Scrapper.
 
 
And here's my version... I stayed pretty true to the sketch...I loved it!  I created this layout for my daughter's friend who is leaving for college...it's her and her boyfriend up in Maine this summer.


I used Crate Paper's The Pier for my layout.  Such a fun collection, full of great embellishments!!  Here are a couple of goodies from the Paper Issues Store that I used on my layout.

 


Link your take on this sketch up to our latest issue here and you could win some awesome prizes!!  And if you're browsing the Paper Issues Store for goodies to scrap with, make sure to use the code KATHYS for 20% off!!!  Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. This came out awesome Kathy, I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!