Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aloha! {UmWow Link Up}

Hey everyone! DeeDee here today... I'm super honored to be sponsoring the UmWow link up! I know there is some amazing, draw dropping talent out there, and I've had so much fun seeing what people link up for the challenge!

UmWowStudio (my little baby!) is sponsoring this link up and giving away SEVEN prizes!! Make sure you check out all the beauty that the Paper Issues team has put together, leave comments and win a prize. ALSO: Link up to win a BIGGER prize!

Today I've picked out a SUPERB Mini album to share.. by AMY LASSITER!


 
Look at all that raw UmWowStudio chipboard goodness on the front! Amy has also utilized chip throughout the mini.. so stop by and check it out!





Don't forget to link up your own project using chipboard (Or any UmWowStudio products!) to be featured and entered to win a $20 gift certificate!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!