Friday, July 26, 2013

Yes, I know it's well past July 4th...and I also know you know this from looking at the blog title..as it shows you the date. However, I wanted to share this layout with you that I created using fabulous stuff from the Paper Issues store.

Maybe it's because I was traumatized from the third year in a row  of being rained out on 4th of July..that it took me so long to scrap about it. The sparklers...were on July 7th, not July 4th...and the kids will forget this as they age, so I don't feel guilty pretending like we did sparklers on July 4th. This is also probably because they've shrieked like banshees for the last three days, that I do not feel bad about this either. 

Make sure you are checking out the PAPER ISSUES store -- there is droolworthy scrap products being added practically each day! 




Here's a close up of some of the details:



Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!