Monday, July 22, 2013

The Street Where We Live

Hi, Everyone! It's Mary Jo here this morning sharing one of the layouts I linked up for our Pretty Little Studio/Nature Walk issue.
I absolutely love the view down our street from the sidewalk in front of our house. I have taken so many different photos of this same view in all times of day and in all seasons. And I have scrapbooked quite a few of them. This is my most recent. :)

Here is one of the papers I used from October Afternoon's Woodland Park collection for this layout. You can find it in the Paper Issues shop Here!
While you are there, don't forget to use this code...
to get 20% off your order.
And you still have time to link up projects for our current issue. All the details are Here!




4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!