Saturday, July 27, 2013

One of my favorite layouts lately

Have you been stalking the internet like I have checking out all the new goodies that are coming to the scrapping world?  There are so many new lines that I can't wait to get, and Cassie has already started loading some of the new goodies into the Paper Issues store. Keep your eyes on the all new section as the products start pouring in. If this doesn't make you want to scrap, I don't know what will!  I created this layout using the July kit from The Sampler, along with some Chic Tags and some mists.


One thing that I am finding myself using quite a bit lately are mists.  I used my July kit from The Sampler, along with an awesome cut file from Write, Click, Scrapbook along with all my mists that I bought from the PI store. From the look of the mist inventory, y'all love them as much as I do, LOL!

Here's a closeup.


I have to admit, I have a love/hate affair with mists.  I am a very neat and tidy scrapper, so it's very hard for me to just let my guard down and go crazy with them.  I finally found the answer, MASKS! Cassie just got some amazing new Heidi Swapp masks in the shop, and I am looking forward to getting my hands on this one:


What new lines are you looking forward to getting?  Make sure you let us know so Cassie can make sure to get it in the store.  There's also a great coupon out there right now, that will save you a whopping 30% on your purchase.


Happy shopping!!


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!