Thursday, July 25, 2013

layout close to home.

Hi everyone!

I'm back with another layout that caught my eye during this week's Pretty Little Studio/Nature Walk Issue. This one is coming from Marielle:

  

What I really love about this layout is the use of layers! So much fun and so many bright colors! AND I really love how this layout is about Napa Valley - about an hour and a half away from where I live... And I'm typing this as I'm looking at it: She took pictures at the Andretti Winery (yes, Mario Andretti the race car driver and his family own a winery!) and that's where my hubby and I took our engagement pictures back in 2004! How awesome is that?!
 
Anyway, YOU still have time to play along with us too for this week's issue! Pretty Little Studio is our fabulous sponsor (Go say "Hi!" on Facebook and tell them Paper Issues sent ya!)! And you can link up any Nature themed project or a project that showcases Pretty Little Studio in order to play along!

You can link up  HERE until July 27th!

1. Like Pretty Little Studio on Facebook 

2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook.


Go shop in the "new"  Paper Issues Shop too!




Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you JoAnn for posting my layout !!! I loved Napa Valley,we went there for our 5 th anniversary ...I would totally go again someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Marielle! Awesome colors and I love the triangles! I've been to the vineyards im Napa too amd had the best time! Would love to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!